DA Collet Chucks
- Model: DA 100, DA 180, DA 200
- Brand: Accu-fix Precision Tools
- Accuracy: 0.0005" T.I.R. (at nose)
- Collapse: 1/64
- Bore Range : 1/8-9/16
- L : 1.44"
- D : 0.769"
Double Angle Collet Chucks are available for clients in different standard sizes to meet their diverse requirements. Hardened and tempered for zero breakdowns, these are symmetrically pre- balanced for high speed machining applications.
- Ground surface
- Pre-balanced symmetrically for higher R.P.M
- Thicker diameter and wall thickness results in stronger rigidity
- Drive keys milled to same depth
- Symmetrical body design
- Better high speed balance
- Precision grinding for accuracy
- Allows perpendicular contact of retention stud
- Ensure better alignment
- Traverse ground taper ensures better contact
- Ground chuck body for perfect tool balance
- Smooth nut prevents coolant flare and provides better balance
- Ideal for heavy duty drilling, milling and cutting applications